A Program designed to create PROFESSIONALS trained in TOURISM AND TRAVEL ORGANISATION AND MANAGEMENT
The tourism industry is becoming increasingly important in countries all over the world; and the “tourism income” earned contributes greatly to their economic progress. But for their economies and peoples to benefit fully, tourism development must be planned and be controlled - and be “sold” to tourists. Travel agencies are an important link between tourism and the travel products on offer, and travellers; to be profitable, they must be efficient and well-managed, with knowledgeable staff.
This Program deals with both vital areas, and also with the marketing of tourism and travel products - by state bodies, tour operators and travel agencies.
Course Outline Summary
- Module 1-The Tourism/Travel Industry and its Products
- Module 2 - The Importance of Tourism
- Module 3 - The Tourism Market
- Module 4 - Structure and Organisation of the Tourism Industry
- Module 5 – Transport
- Module 6 - Accommodation and Catering
- Module 7 - Travel Agencies
- Module 8 - Establishing an Appointed Travel Agency
- Module 9 - Managing a Travel Agency
- Module 10 - State Promotion of Tourism
- Module 11 - The Marketing of Tourism
- Module 12 - Tour Brochures and Websites Tour brochures