A Program designed specifically to train and create effective PROFESSIONAL STORES PERSONNEL AND STORES MANAGERS
The success or failure of any enterprise can be greatly affected by the efficiency of its stores operations. Efficient stores management can save an enterprise money, help to retain customers and maintain continuous production; but stores “mismanagement” can lose an enterprise money, customers and production.
This Program provides the training essential for efficient stores management. A stores manager must manage more than just the store and inventory; he/she must also manage stores personnel: plan, organise and co-ordinate their work, train, supervise and control them; we teach how that is done.
Course Outline Summary
- Module 1 - Introduction to Storekeeping, Stock Control and Stores Management
- Module 2 - Stores Buildings - Location and Layout
- Module 3 - Stores Equipment
- Module 4 - Materials Handling
- Module 5 - Storehouse Security
- Module 6 – Stockyards
- Module 7 - Identification of Stock Items
- Module 8 - Stock Records
- Module 9 - Stock Levels and Reordering
- Module 10 - Receipts of Stock
- Module 11 - Issues of Stock
- Module 12 - Stocktaking and Spot Checks