This Program provides training to ENSURE management SUCCESS in THE VITAL FIELDS OF MANAGING SALES AND MARKETING
Top-class selling ability is not all that is required for success in sales/marketing management. Not only must knowledge be possessed about market research, about distribution channels, marketing strategies, advertising, publicity, public relations, and much more, but a sales/marketing manager must manage his or her subordinates: recruit them, motivate them, control them, plan and organise their activities.
Training is essential for success in sales/marketing; this very practical Program provides the very best training on the wide-ranging duties of sales and marketing managers and staff in today’s highly competitive world of business.
Course Outline Summary
- Module 1 - The Importance of Selling and Salesmanship in the Modern Commercial World
- Module 2 – Buyers
- Module 3 - Sales Displays and Demonstrations
- Module 4 - Basic Principles of Management
- Module 5 - The ‘Market’ and Market Research
- Module 6 - Sales Forecasting and Planning
- Module 7 - Budgets and Budgetary Control
- Module 8 - Credit Terms
- Module 9 - Advertising & Publicity, PR and Sales Promotion
- Module 10 - Sales Records
- Module 11 - Developing a Sales Team
- Module 12. Export Selling