This Program provides and teaches the special range of skills needed for successful events and project management.
This course provides tuition on the wide range and types of events, the project nature of events, and the special range of skills needed for successful events project management to meet the demand for skilled and knowledgeable management personnel in the modern events industry. The course provides that knowledge, and deals with skills in strategic events planning, marketing, budgeting and financial planning, human resource planning, sites and venues, and many other vital topics. The course covers management of event projects from their inception to after their completion, covering event concepts and their feasibility, and topics such as legal issues, insurance, and risk analysis. It also focuses on operational planning and production, event logistics, and health and safety at events. Uniquely it also provides expert tuition on establishing and managing a professional events business. The course is very interesting and practical, and teaches event and project management skills valuable in a wide range of careers and managerial posts; it focuses on how to become a professional event manager and how to carry out the managerial role fully and effectively when involved in an event of any size.
- Module 1 - The Event Project
- Module 2: - Event Personel
- Module 3: - Event Planning
- Module 4: - Event Budgets and Financial Planning
- Module 5: - Corporate Sponsorship
- Module 6: - Events Venues
- Module 7: - The Event Program and Schedule
- Module 8: - Legal Issues
- Module 9: - Events Logistics and Production
- Module 10: - Event Health and Safety
- Module 11: - Event Marketing and Promotion
- Module 12: - Building Event Businesses