Designed to train existing, new and future managers to establish and run PROFITABLE BUSINESSES IN COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY
Success in business today depends on more than just the ability to produce and/or sell products. A modern business manager or administrator must also be proficient in managing finance, accounts, human resource, purchasing, marketing, stock control, office organisation and control, computerisation, communications, and very much more.
This unique Program is designed not only for those seeking managerial posts in business, but also for those intending to establish their own businesses, and for those already running businesses who need expert guidance to ensure full PROFITABILITY in modern industry and commerce. It contains many valuable “tips” from successful business owners and managers.
Course Outline Summary
- Module 1 - Planning and Forecasting
- Module 2 - Capital and the Financing of Businesses
- Module 3 - Factors to be Considered in Starting a Business
- Module 4 - Business Organization
- Module 5 - Budgets and Budgeting, Pricing Policy
- Module 6 - Credit Control and Discounts
- Module 7 - The Management of Personnel
- Module 8 - Stock Control and Purchasing
- Module 9 - Sales and Marketing
- Module 10 - Production Management and Industrial Administration
- Module 11 - Financial Accounting
- Module 12 - Office Organisation and Control