A Program designed to ENSURE Sales/Marketing and Business Managers MAKE FULL USE OF THESE IMPORTANT ‘SELLING TOOLS’
Advertising is one of the marketing activities contributing to the efficient distribution of products to consumers. A good understanding of advertising and its role is essential for all sales and marketing managers, all business owners and managers, and all others involved in selling the products of an organization.
Good public relations can make a positive contribution to the success of enterprises by influencing the attitudes of people towards them, and often also towards the products they have for sale. All modern managers and administrators should be aware of the need for and the benefits of good public relations.
Course Outline Summary
- Module - 1 Advertising, Advertisers and Advertisements
- Module 2 - Advertising Media
- Module 3 - Advertising Agencies
- Module 4 - Creating the Advertising Message
- Module 5 - The Illustrated Advertising Message
- Module 6 - Preparing Radio, Television and Direct Mail Advertising
- Module 7 - Public Relations (PR) Theory and Practice
- Module 8 - Public Relations Practitioners
- Module 9 - PR Programmes and Campaigns
- Module 10 - Sales Promotion
- Module 11 - The Promotional Campaign
- Module 12 - Measuring Advertising Effectiveness