This Advanced Study Program:
Is suitable ONLY for those who have already studied to the level attained by CIC’s Modern Management & Administration Program and/or other CIC Management Programs, or who have held middle or senior managerial or administrative positions.
Provides a broad overview of important management and administration theories and concepts, and their successful implementation at all levels to overcome the pressures of the 21st century managerial & administrative environment.
Is essential study for those wishing to gain CIC Honours Group Diplomas, BAs or MBAs.
Course Outline Summary
- Module 1 - The Evolution of Management Theory
- Module 2 - Organizations
- Module 3 - Structures of Organizations
- Module 4 - Motivational Theories
- Module 5 - Theories on Leadership
- Module 6 - Strategic Management
- Module 7 - Business Environment
- Module 8 - Managing Change
- Module 9 - Mission
- Module 10- Stakeholders
- Module 11 - Communication
- Module 12 - Business Ethics